Pacesetter Products stands behind the products we distribute. We have a comprehensive warranty program to save our dealers the hassle of dealing with cross-border warranty processes with the various manufacturers. If any product supplied by Pacesetter Products is found to be defective in materials or workmanship within the warranty period for that product, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- the part number and quantity for each item
- the original sale date
- the nature of the defect
- * For Speaker products: the manufacturing date on the back of the product (where available)
- * For moisture in lamps, burnt out diodes and other visually apparent defects we require photographs in your email.
An RMA number will be issued along with further instructions on the warranty claim process for the product or products affected.
NOTE: Our order fulfillment warehouses do not accept warranty returns! Any warranty returns that are shipped to our warehouses will be rejected and returned at the dealer’s expense. We will not accept delivery of any return shipments that are shipped collect and/or without an RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package(s).
If products need to be returned, you will be provided a ship-to address. Upon receipt of your shipment, Pacesetter will verify that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly. Pacesetter will determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced. Replacement products will be shipped out with your next order. If you require your replacements sooner, you must contact our warranty department to make alternate arrangements. By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that we can get your product back to you as quickly as possible. All warranty claims must be submitted through an authorized Pacesetter Products Dealer.
Click on the name below to see the warranty coverage for the different product lines carried by Pacesetter:
- Failures within 30 days: the complete driving lamp will be replaced.
- Failures after 30 days, and within 1 year: only the failed component will be replaced.
- Failures within 1 year: the complete driving lamp will be replaced.
- Halogen Bulbs.
- Damage to the housing or mount of an HID or LED driving lamp (DLX-680/760/880 and LED700/900) unless the driving lamp is purchased together with a stainless steel stabilizer strut (STARR-SSM4).
- Damage due to impact, neglect, misuse, improper installation, etc
- Small amounts of moisture/fog
- Typically evaporates within 24 hours
- Large droplets or pools of water
- Doesn’t evaporate, indicative of a leak
- Abuse, neglect and/or accidents
- Modifications and/or alterations
- Improper installation and/or use
- Chemicals and/or cleaners
- Voltage transients and/or spikes
Rigid Industries is proud to design, engineer, and produce the highest quality lighting products for their customers’ use. Despite utilizing the best manufacturing practices, there are occasional cases of product failure, and RIGID’s warranty covers these instances. Rigid Industries warrants their products to be free from defects in material and workmanship. If Rigid Industries determines, in its sole discretion, that your product is defective in material or workmanship, Rigid Industries will honor your warranty claim. Rigid Industries is not liable for any charges incurred by the customer relating to installation, repair or removal of Rigid Industries product offerings.
Lifetime Warranty Exceptions
For any powder coated products – 2 year warranty on all powder coat/finish wear. Rigid Industries uses the highest quality materials available. Depending on environment, powder coat can fade.
All accessories, covers, mounting options, components of kits (other than lights) and all other items that Rigid Industries offers as products for sale have a 2-year limited warranty.
Items that have a 1-year limited warranty are the Wake Flame Series of lights, Interior Dome Lights, and Halo Flashlights & accessories.
All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
- Negligence: Improper installation, improper use, Etc.
- Abuse: Road hazards, damage beyond the limits of “normal wear and tear”.
- Unauthorized Repair: Repair service performed by an unauthorized service center.
- Seal Tampering: Removal of bezel or bezel screws will compromise the integrity of the water-tight seal.
» One-year warranty on Crystal Vision Ultra and Xtreme Vision high performance halogen bulbs and HID bulbs.
» 90-day warranty on sealed beam headlamps and standard halogen bulbs
» 1-year warranty on HID electronics
» No warranty on halogen bulbs
For more info or to submit a claim, contact your local dealer where your purchased your lighting product.
If you are a dealer and you wish to submit a claim(s), please fill out our warranty claim form at the bottom of this page.
PACESETTER PRODUCT RETURN POLICY